Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010

Well Monday was back to the school/work routine. I enjoyed my time off with the kids and Kevin even had some extra days off over the holidays which was nice. It was a busy break with all the parties, but lots of fun.
On a very exciting note we have opened & began service at our new church!! It's so nice & new! It's the new church that was just built on the corner of Troy Rd & the bypass(right next to the Legends). Dec 20th was our 1st service in there. It's been a long time coming since the old church was destroyed April 2006 by the tornado/straight line winds. Since then church has been held in this bldg on main street. So it's really nice to have space & a new place to worship! Feel free to come & check it out sometime. Service is 10am on Sundays!
Kevin's cousin & her husband & 3 kids came down for a couple days over New Years. They have 3 kids the same age as ours, so it's always a blast when we get together.
This Saturday all 3 kids start basketball. It will be Lily & Molly's 1st year, so it should be interesting!
Well with the new year comes lots of plans, ideas, wishes, & prayers. One thing Kevin & I have talked about for over a year was getting into camping. We would like to have a pop up camper so if anyone knows of someone selling one please let me know. Well I'm off to enjoy the "snowday" with the kids.
Best Wishes for 2010!!

3 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

How exciting for your church. What church are you talking about? Camping would be fun. I may be a little too girly right now, but if our kids get into Ill have to forget about myself :)

Tera said...

I was just wondering about your church the other day since I hadn't seen any workers there recently. How fun!! We LOVE camping. We actually sold our pop-up awhile back...Aug. 08, I think. We are looking for a new camper, a bigger one with bunks. We have to find a good place to store it first!

Jessie said...

My parents LOVE camping at pride's creek...I think yours camp there too? Anyways, we love going to visit them there. Enjoy the day with your sweet kiddos :)