Thursday, August 14, 2008

Andrea

As most of you reading this know one of my best friends Andrea Boes was diagnosed with brain cancer three years ago. Since then she has had 3 surgeries to remove tumors, 1 malignant, 2 benign. Once again she is faced with another tumor and surgery;( She will undergo very extensive surgery next thursday Aug. 21st at 7:30am in Indy. They will be opening half her head and taking out the dura matter which is between the brain and skull where the tumor is hosted. They will replace the dura matter with skin off her thigh. The tumor as always will be sent off to see what kind it is. I would ask that all you please keep her and her 3 yo son, and husband Jeff in your prayers, as this never gets easier only harder. Please feel free to pass this on to anyone who will lift them up in prayer. I will keep you updated when things begin to take place. Thanks.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Glad to see you started a blog..neighbor!! I wondered when you would! I'm a little behind since school started. I will continue to pray for Andrea. She is such a strong woman! I also loved the post from the 1st day of kindergarten! Where does time go?!?!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

I can't believe this is happening again! We will definitely keep them in our prayers.