Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Kindergarten Bound!





Off to Kindergarten today! Gunnar was back and forth about being excited or not. I think the unknown was making him nervous. He has two little boys in his class he knows, and when we got to school he was placed at a table with one of them so that should start him off good.



I think I was more nervous than he was. We missed orientation since we signed up late. So I don't really know their policies and the way things go. I'm hoping they send info home today!!






Gunnar attends North and has Mrs. Davis this year. We're really excited about it and have heard great things about her. He has 21 in his class. They are 2 other classes with 21 also, so 63 incoming Kindergarteners!!

Here he is at his table in his classroom! Isn't he cute! I miss him already!!

1 comment:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

OH man! I am so not ready for that! He looks like he's enjoying it already. He is so lucky to have Mrs. Davis. She is my best friend and a wonderful, Christian woman! :)