Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hello Bloggers!

Well to my sister-in-laws delight I have started a blog. She recently moved to Sugar Grove, IL and I miss seeing and talking with her on a regular basis like we did when she lived here. So this is my way of daily contact ( well hopefully I can keep this up daily!!!)
My son Gunnar who is 5 (will be 6 next month) is due to start kindergarten next week, which has me very anxious!! Lily my 4 year old will be back at her pre-school after Labor Day. She went there last year and loved it. And my 2 year old Molly is a mommies girl and loves being at home to play, cuddle, and laugh!!
My husband Kevin works for his family business Jones & Sons. We just celebrated our 9 year anniversary last month! Man did time fly! We are enjoying the new stages of the kids with soccer, dance, basketball, and school. Lots of new things which the kids love.
Well that's my intro to my life hopefully I can keep up the posts!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Welcome to the blog world. Beware, it is kind of addicting. Cute blog. You don't need any help at all creating a blog. You are already a pro. Looking forward to Lily in dance this year!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Yay for blogs! I totally agree with Brittney. It is so very addicting (but in a good way)! Can't wait to check in on your family and things going on in your life :)