Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A miracle did happen

As most of you know Andrea is in her final hours/day of life here on earth. It has been so hard to let her go, but I also want her to be pain free. So many people have showed their support and I am very grateful for that. One comment in particular on her carepage really caught me. It said "If your waiting on a miracle it already happened 29 years ago" That is so true. God put her on this earth for a purpose and look how many lives she has changed. She has done more in 29 years than many will do their whole lives, and that itself is a miracle. Her bright smile cheers up your day, her determination gives you a boost to get through tough times, and her amazing strength has shown everyone what the Lord really does for his followers. I am so blessed and privleged to have a friend like her. Mine and my family will forever be blessed by the mark she left in our lives. Pray that she may go in peace.

6 comments:

JessGraceIz said...

Jenelle,
Our hearts, thoughts, and prayers are with Andrea, her family, and friends during this time. Although I may not know her, I too believe that she has made an imprint in a lot of people's lives.

Leah Robinson said...

Jenelle,
Very well said! I had a friend tell me yesterday while praying for Andrea.....how glorious it will be for her! She will be standing in the presence of the King! No more pain, just glory!

Lauren said...

I am so thankful for the opportunity to remember what is important in life...

for me, and I am sure for you as well, watching a Godly woman live as she is dying is the most inspiring thing to witness. I am praying for comfort for your heart as you support her and her family.

You are loved, and you are a great friend.

Teresa said...

Jenelle
Your message was beautifully written. I hope you find comfort in looking at the frame and reading Andrea's words of wisdom:
"Always look at each day as it being the greatest day to be here".
I pray for comfort and peace for Andrea and her family and friends.
She is amazing.
Thanks for all you have done.....
Teresa Troup

Brandi said...

i may not know andrea personally, but you don't have to to know that what you said is true, she HAS lived and done more in 29 years than most do in a lifetime... she is truely amazing. i cannot stop thinking about her, jeff, ethan, and all of you. her welcome home is to much to even imagine... it will be awesome!

Laura Raber said...

Jenelle - it sounds like you and Andrea have been the best of friends. I am so sorry for your loss and Jeff (I went to H.S. with him) & Ethan but I am also in awe of the witness she has provided to her family first, then friends, and people like me who have loved her from afar. Know that you are all in my prayers and you have my Christian love as well!