Monday, March 30, 2009

Unbelievable!!

As most of you know our dear friend was taken away from us a couple weeks ago that we miss dearly. But even during this extreme sadness I still feel blessed. This blog is to the best friends ever. So I dedicate this blog to: Kevin, Kristin, Eryn, Lauren, Nikki, Brooke, Jeff, Adam, Clay, Justin, Ben. Most people throughout their lives may never be blessed with a good friend, but I am fortunate to say I have a amazing group of friends. These past few weeks have been so difficult and some things could have torn friendships apart due to stress, but these great friends have came together and stood by each others side NO MATTER WHAT the circumstances were. For that I am blessed & grateful. Not only do I have a couple good friends I have a group of amazing friends. Thanks guys, I love you!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ahh, my sweetie pie!!! you are such a dear and a blessing to me as well. this past month has shown me the importance of friendship and i too cherish the great bond we have created!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

You guys are awesome! You are blessed and it is amazing that you're looking to them during this time. The tears will pass, but her memory will last forever!