Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy 5th Bday LilyPie!!

Today is Lily's 5th birthday-Happy Birthday Lily!! What a day! We started her celebration on Sunday at my parents house with dinner. Lily got to pick the menu which was tacos, corn, green beans, & chocolate cake. Then Thursday night we had dinner with Kevin's family which again Lily got to pick whatever she wanted. Which ended up being Chicken Nuggets, Fish Stix, Corn, Tacos, Pears, & chocolate cake. Oh my!! Well on her actual birthday today we went down to Evansville to go to Gattitown with Kristin & her daughter. Our friend Brooke & her son Cohen that live in Evansville met us there and Jeff & Ethan were doing some spring shopping so they met us there also. The kids had such a blast!! Then for the biggie...Lily got her ears pierced!! I know some of you are saying WHAT!! But she asked for them pierced a year ago and I told her if she still wanted them pierced on her 5th Bday she could get them. So for a year now she has said she was getting them on her 5th bday. She did so good. She hopped right up in the chair and never flinched or cried. You couldn't tell all day she just got them done. My Big Girl!! Happy 5th Birthday my LilyPie- I love you!!


Ethan, Molly, Gunnar, Kaitlyn, & Lily at Gattitown!

Here we go!

My girly girl, loving it!!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Jenelle, Your Children Are Beautiful! Love the cakes in the picture. Too Cute!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

awwww! Ayla has been asking for "ear-nings" alot lately. poor girl has no clue!

Unknown said...

Ahhh.....We had such a blast. I swear Cohen has aged about 2 years just from hanging out with the "big kids"! And sweet-little Lily, she's such a cutie and so brave for getting her ears pierced!

Brittany said...

Lily's birthday cake is so cute- love the idea of letting her pick what she wants to eat (interesting combo I see). I have been telling Luke since Meredith was a newborn that when she can say "daddy can I get my ears pierced for my birthday?" we will let her. Can't wait to see them on Thursday.

Shannon said...

Yeah Lily! Such a cutie-pie!
Love ya!
S

Sandy said...

What a dinner your little girl thought up! haha, that made my day. And to not flinch or cry when she got her ears pierced, goodness sakes! I was much older and I know I shed a tear! That's one tough girl you have on your hands! :)

Lauren said...

So cute! Miss Lilly has quite the palate with fish sticks/chicken nuggs/tacos...holy guacamole!

Tera said...

Happy Bday, Lily! I can't wait to see her earrings on Thurs. It looks like she enjoyed her special day!