Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy 7th Bday Gunnar!

Today our only boy and oldest is 7 years old!! Typing that or saying that sounds so weird. I have a 7 year old! He had a doctors appointment this afternoon and everyone at the office couldn't believe how fast 7 years had gone. They all recalled the day I was standing there working when my water broke with him at 36 weeks. He is such a blessing to our family. He has big brown eyes that melt your heart, he has such a caring heart for others, he's sensitive, he's talkative, he likes to be entertained instead of self entertaining, he's very outgoing, makes friends easy, and polite. He has a heart for Jesus and is mastering the drums at age 7! He loves playing sports & watching the Colts play, and likes fishing with his Dad. He brings a smile to my face daily:)
His birthday party is set for Sunday, but as I always say you can't have a birthday without cake. So we did a little cake after dinner tonight!
Happy 7th Birthday Gunnar, I love you!


"Birthday Boy-#7"


"Making a Wish!"


"All 7 out in one blow!"

7 comments:

Shannon said...

This post made me want to cry... love that little guy! Great are the plans!!!

sweet pics!

Jessie said...

You have one very sweet boy on your hands. I have to agree with everything you said about him. I really miss getting to talk to him every day this year. Those big brown eyes and great big smile really do melt your heart!!! Happy birthday Gunnar!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Happy Birthday lil dude!

Brittany said...

Gunnar is such a sweet little guy. Happy birthday buddy!!

Kelly said...

Hope Gunnar had a great birthday!

Tara said...

Happy birthday to a sweet little boy. I still remember when I babysat for him a time or two when he was just a baby! Time flies. It's amazing how much I think he looks like Kevin with your hair and eyes

Brandi said...

i agree that it seems crazy that he is 7!! i remember coming to visit you and LITTLE gunnar when you were living in vincennes! he is such a cutie!