Monday, September 21, 2009

Good News

So I talked to the doctors office this morning & they said the final reading on Gunnar's chest xray was normal. So I'm not sure quite what he has except it's not the flu because those tests were normal also. The doctor instructed to just continue on with the meds & breathing treatments & follow up with him at the end of the week as long as he progressively gets better. Which as of this morning we have made huge progress. He has eaten & wants to eat more, he has got up to do some things & is back to his talkative self. And he's fever free since last night! YAY. So hopefully after another day of rest today he'll be good to go. Thanks for all your prayers & get well wishes.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

:) good to hear!

Jessie said...

So good to hear! Lily told me today that Gunnar should be able to do his homework just fine because he got to color last night;) She's keeping tabs on her big bro! Btw, sorry about your after school scare!;)And we do need to get together soon. When we move in, I'll have you guys over for an official tour!!

Chasity said...

glad to hear Gunnar is getting better...so scary when its our little ones! I wasn't sure you'd check the comments on my post after you had already posted so I wanted to let you know your inlaws are going to be our new neighbors :) Our new house is the brick ranch w/ white pillars right next to them!

Tera said...

Hope he's continuing to feel better! Guess I should have thought about gymnastics before 4:39 on Tuesday, huh?! ;)