Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Oct/Nov Events

The 2 older kids finished up soccer a couple weeks ago-finally. With all the rain outs it took forever to get caught up.

"Lily's Team"

"Lily & Ethan during the game"

"Gunnar in action!"

"Gunnar's Team"

Gunnar has been doing a travel basketball team for a couple months now. The games are in Evansville on Tuesday nights. Their team is pretty good, right now their undefeated with 2 games left next Tuesday! He has improved tons over this period & has had a lot of fun. Thanks to Logan & Libby Graber!!

"Gunnar's Travel Bball Team"

Halloween:
Here are a few pics from Halloween.

"Kids carving pumpkins"


"Lily the angel, Gunnar the pirate, & Molly the witch!"

"And Kevin the punk rocker!!"

"Gunnar super excited about Halloween candy!"




"Molly & Dominic at preschool"

"Me & Molly at her preschool party"

"Molly at preschool"

Saturday was my birthday so Friday night my friends had a get together for me. Here are my friends, the guys were to busy playing cards to pose!


Sunday my parents had a birthday lunch for me & Molly (her bday is the 17th) Here's a couple pics from then.

My cutest nephew ever!!

5 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

your children are sooo beautiful!

Shannon said...

they change so much so quickly... can't ever get over that! good thing I get to see them for real soon!

Jessie said...

I bet you're glad that all the busyness will slow down soon (hopefully!). Hope Miss Lily is feeling better. I miss her!

Kelly said...

Hope you had a great birthday! Molly just looks too cute as a witch! In the one pic it looks like she has eye makeup on, maybe it was just chocolate!!

Tera said...

Your kids look so cute in their costumes and I love the one with Kevin! ;) Hope you had a great birthday!