Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Baby & Engagement

Did the title catch your eye? Well don't freak out, NOT my baby and obviously NOT my engagement!! LOL

My older brother Philip & his wife Jen are expecting their first child in May 2010!! I'm so excited! This will be either my 1st niece or 2nd nephew. They aren't finding out the sex so it will be a long wait to meet him or her in May!! My kids are just as excited to have another cousin also!!

"The Expecting Parents!"

2nd on the list our friends Nikki & Ben got engaged. It was a total surprise to everyone including Nikki because Ben didn't tell anyone but her parents. He surprised her on Oct 10th with a trip to Brown County & proposed there. Her ring is absolutely beautiful!! They plan to marry October 2010! I've been meaning to get pictures of them & the ring but kept forgetting so our canoe trip picture will have to do for now!

"The Engaged Couple"

No comments: