Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Toothfairy update!

(Update to my previous post)
Well I'm happy to report the Toothfairy was let go with a warning only!! I spoke to Gunnar after school yesterday & there were no accounts of the truth being let out. He was convinced his new fan was to loud and it scared the Toothfairy away, and he wanted his old one back in his room. So I happily agreed to that concept & we switched his fan back. And wouldn't you know it the Toothfairy DID come last night!! She left a apology note explaining she came but was scared off from some "noises" (aka fan) in his room. She also explained she was leaving him extra money since he behaved so good when he found out she didn't come the first morning. So he earned a hefty $5 for 1 tooth!! Which won't happen again since this Toothfairy will not forget again!!!!

"Gunnar-missing 1 tooth on top & 1 on bottom!"

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I'm SO glad the toothfairy was brave enough to venture into Gunnar's room this time..:) Lily was pretty proud of her big bro losing another tooth. He's still cute as always minus a couple teeth!

alexis said...

I'll have to keep the "fan" excuse in mind in case I forget to play tooth fairy with Brett sometime! He can't sleep without a fan, either...I think that's a guy thing! That's a cute pic of your toothless little guy!

Tera said...

Too funny! Glad he was able to accept her apology. ;)