Saturday, April 17, 2010

Exciting News!!

So this past week something exciting has happened..... I'm the new WHS Cheerleading Coach!! I'm so super excited! I had so much fun being a cheerleader all through jr. high & high school. I know it's a huge commitment since it's through football & basketball season, but I hope it goes well. My girls are excited also! I think they'll have a lot of fun with this also! The position starts immediately as tryouts need to be conducted by the end of school! Nothing like diving right in! Yay Go Hatchets!!

11 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh thats really exciting! Congrats! That would be my dream job lol I Love cheerleading and every thing about it :o) I'm sure you'll have a good year!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

hey welcome to the world of crazy drama and fun. let me know if you need help or advice...

Jen said...

You'll be great at that! Congratulations!

Abbie said...

Wow - that is soooo exciting, you will be perfect for the job:)!! Have fun and congrats!

Sandy said...

That's exciting! You get to work with my niece Ashley and my sister Shelley is always a big help if you ever need a helping hand! Go get'em coach!!!

I ditto Courtney with the drama and fun...teenage girls, doesn't get much better! :)

Jessie said...

I've probably told you 3 times now, but congrats!:) You'll be great..the girls will love you. Like I said, let me know if I can do ANYthing to help!

Brittany said...

Where were you when I was a cheerleader, because you would have been an awesome coach!! You are going to be great, and I am sure the girls will love you!!

Shannon said...

Let the cheers begin! Can't wait to come for a visit and have Molly and Lily teach me all the new cheers! Gonna be fun... and I'll start praying now for the drama to stay at a minimum :)

You'll be great!

Amy said...

Congratulations!!! You will be a great cheer coach! So happy for you.

Brenda said...

Congratulations! You will be awesome! Just one question....How do you do it all?!?! You are amazing!

Leah Robinson said...

Jenelle,

Your comment made me cry. Thank you!