Thursday, June 10, 2010

May 20th, 21st, 23rd

May 20th
After 27 hours of laboring and then a c-section my wonderful SIL gave birth to my precious nephew Samuel!! He was born with a full head of soft black hair that I just love to pieces!! He is just so sweet I can't get enough of him! I hate that I only get to see him once a week so far since they live in Jasper, but hopefully we can work our schedule out to see them more. So much changes in one week with a newborn!! Here's some pics of mr. samuel!!




May 21st
Cheerleading Tryouts!! What seemed to be a great Friday night for tryouts turned disaster quickly! 4pm sharp we're ready to start tryouts and the principal come in and says everyone in the locker room because of a tornado warning. Sooo we spent the next HOUR in the locker room waiting out the storm. I was a little worried this wasn't a good start to my coaching days, but thankfully I had awesome judges that waited patiently till the storm blew over and we began tryouts immediately after the girls were allowed to exit the locker room. However I think the storm shook a few of them up for the tryouts but they still all did very well and I'm looking forward to a good season!

May 23rd
My best friend;s bridal shower took place on the back patio of my in laws house. Kristin's aunt, godmother, my MIL, and a family friend hosted the shower and they did an great job! It was extremely hot & muggy that day but it still turned out nice. I think it finally sank in that the wedding is fast approaching!!Only 6weeks away now!!


"The Bridal Party"

2 comments:

Shannon said...

such sweet pics! love you!

Amberly said...

Very good picture! ( Brooke looks so cute pregnant!) I am so happy for Kristin and Adam!